Role of Franchise :-
- Registration Fees Rs. 5,000/- (Non Refundable)
- Mart Franchise Fee of Rs. 3,00,000/- + 18% GST. (Non Refundable)
- Mini Mart Franchise Fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- + 18% GST. (Non Refundable)
- The total investment cost for setting up a store is Rs 4000/SFT
- Required a Shop on rent min mum 100 SFT to 500 SFT.
- Store Running Cost is Rs 2000/SFT. (First Six Month) Like- Store Rent, Salary, Other
- Interior according to company’s Design.
- Franchise will pay Rent & Electricity bill of shop.
- Purchase Products & Equipments from Company.
- Franchise will Report or initiate corrective actions wherever required.
- Franchise has to ensure that all its Employee follow the same and customer satisfaction is
- Franchisee has to pay the salary to all Employees.
Role of Company:-
- Company will assist Franchise in hiring &training of Employee.
- Company will provide all the SOPs, Training & Manuals.
- Company will give Software to the Franchise.
- Company will invest in brand level marketing, digital & social marketing including
- Google marketing, Just Dial, Facebook.
- Company will Provide Pamphlets, will give TV Ads, Radio Ad, MagzineAd,
Hoardings, NewspaperAd, Glow Sign Board.
- Company will do Vendor Registration with a l l the vendors for All Brand Products.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Franchise will earn an average margin from 5% to 30% on all products.
- Franchise has to pay Rs . 25000/ per month Royalty to the company.
- Franchise will also earn from Brand Listing in the Stores