Last Updated at April 23rd, 2023
An Introduction To Qkart
Welcome to Qkart – To sell or buy - locally and globally!
What is Qkart?
Qkart is a marketplace or a native platform that brings thousands of private buyers and sellersacross the India together, where registered shopkeepers or Sellers ("Sellers") can offer to sell their products to registered Users of Application. Launching in Haryana state in India in first phase. You can buy & sell products in various categories which range from electronics, fashion, medicines and so on.
Qkart is registered at 562/7, Subash Nagar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001 (“Qkart Retail”).
Qkart operates websites “Qkart.in”. Qkart also offers mobile apps for Android and iOS, which operate under the name “Qkart”. Websites, mobile apps and all services made available by these platforms are hereinafter referred to as “Qkart” or “Qkart Services”
By accessing and placing an order with Qkart, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you (User/Sellers) and Qkart.
Under no circumstances shall Qkart team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if Qkart team or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Qkart will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Qkart grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the website/app strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Qkart Retail (referred to in theseTerms & Conditions as "Qkart Retail", "Qkart", "us", "we" or "our"), the provider of the Qkart website and the services accessible from the Qkart website (which are collectivelyreferred to in these Terms & Conditions as the "Qkart Service").
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Qkart Service. In these Terms & Conditions,"you" refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Definitions And Key Terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms & Conditions, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: A small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this terms mention “Company” we us or our, it refers to Qkart Retail, (562/7, Subash Nagar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001 ), that is responsible for your information under this Terms & Conditions.
- Country: where Qkart or the owners/founders of Qkart are based, in this case is India
- Device: A any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Qkart and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Qkart as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: A refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- You: a person or a sellers/shopkeepers or entity that is registered with Qkart to use the Services.
- Delivery: Qkart aims to deliver six days a week except holidays and we will deliver with in maximum 3 hrs between 10 AM to 6 PM in your local city. But the delivery time may lengthen due to unforeseen factors such as weather conditions, traffic jams, failed delivery attempts, and a few other unknown factors.
- As a registered user and seller, you can buy and sell a variety of goods and services (“products”). This is permitted providing it doesn’t break any laws, is not against good morals, our Terms, or our Prohibited Items list.
- Qkart basic service is free of charge. Additional products such as Premium sellers along with our Premium Membership (“premium features”) are subject to an additional charge and can be purchased exclusively through our platform. The prices are clearly displayed prior to purchase and are inclusive of VAT and any applicable statutory rates. Qkart reserves the right to change these prices at any given time, and may offer varying premium features across the Android App, iOS app and website due to different stages of development. In case Qkart increases the price of premium features users are entitled to terminate their subscription with effect before the increment.
- Once the user has confirmed their purchase the user agrees that Qkart, concluding the contract, delivers the service in its entirety immediately.
- Qkart role is limited to managing the Application and associated marketing, facilitating payment collections, fulfilment, order management, enquiry management and other incidental services to enable the transactions between the Sellers and theUsers ("Services")
- Qkart reserves the right to suspend or remove a user or a seller from the platform without reason. It is also prohibited to create another account under a different name and/or e-mail address if you have previously been blocked from using Qkart.
- The Agreement between User and Qkart is effective on the date on which the Application is downloaded/Website is accessed and/or the date on which terms of Agreement are updated, creating a legally binding arrangement between the User and the QKart.
Eligibility, Registration and Deletion of the Account
- Registration is free of charge. You must be over 18 to use Qkart. If you are under the age of 18 years you can use Qkart Services under the supervision of your parent, or legal guardian.
- The Users are required to enter a valid phone number while registering on Platform. By such registration, User consents to be contacted by Qkart via phone calls, SMS notifications, instant messages or other such means of communication for subscription/services/promotional updates etc. Users may 'opt out' of such subscription/service/promotional updates either through the ‘opt out’ means provided or by writing to the Qkart support team.
- Commercial use is forbidden unless individual approval by Qkart has been granted. Examples (although not an exhaustive list) could include Qkart premium customers.
- The user is responsible for taking the appropriate measures to keep their login credentials confidential. If a third party has accessed the user’s login details, then the user must change them.
- By registering, the user agrees to receiving the Qkart newsletter and will receive regular information from Qkart. The user can unsubscribe at any time by disabling the subscription newsletter in their profile, or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- It is the User’s responsibility to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- If you have an account on the Platform that gives authenticity to the actions of the User. It means that the User is solely responsible for all activities that occur under its account and that all transactions made by such User is intended for bonafide sale or consumption in the course of their business activities.
Withdrawal and Termination
- The cancellation policy applies to consumers who have purchased certain premium Qkart features that they have paid for.
- Right to cancel premium features:
- After purchase of a premium service at a cost, the consumer has 1 calendar month to withdraw from the contractual agreement. This must be done in writing (e-mail or letter) and can be done without reason. Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to:
- Qkart Retail, 562/7, Subash Nagar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001 Or via e-mail to info@Qkart.in
- Qkart will then deactivate/delete the premium feature and repay the money, if already paid by the consumer.
Product Listing and Selling
- Sellers are permitted to list products for sale on the Platform in accordance with the terms mentioned in this Agreement and any other contract entered into with Qkart for the said purpose.
- By listing its products on the Platform, the Sellers represent and warrant that they are legally capable to sell or list the products on Platform; and the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of any third party. Sellers and Users agree that the Company is not responsible for the breach of the same.
- Sellers, in addition to this Agreement are also bound by applicable laws of India, including without limitation, the following laws:
- The Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011 (Packaging Rules);
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (D&C Rules);
- The Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020;
- Food Safety and standard Act, 2006, Food Safety and Standard (Packaging and labelling) Regulation 2011, (FSS Packaging Regulation) Food Safety and Standard (Food Product Standard and Food Addictive) Regulation, 2011 (FSS Standard Regulations) and Food Safety and Standard (food or Health Supplements, Nutraceuticals, Food for Special Medical Purpose, Functional Food and Novel Food) Regulation 2016 (FSS Supplement Regulation).
- As per above mentioned statutes and regulations and any other relevant law in place during the tenure of this association, QKart understands that there is an obligation on Sellers to ensure that the package in which the products are sold complies with labelling and packing requirements and other laws that may be prescribed in this regard. Hence, it shall be the sole responsibility of Sellers to comply with applicable laws and the Company shall not be held responsible in any manner. Sellers shall indemnify Company and Platform for any harm or loss in relation to contravention of above regulations or other applicable laws.
Generic User Compliance
- User should not use the Platform to host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have a right whatsoever;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is harmful to a child or a minor;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorised disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- tries to gain unauthorised access or exceeds the scope of authorised access to the Application or to the profiles, blogs, communities, account information, or other areas of the Application or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party users enjoyment of similar services;
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the website/app or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the website/app.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Qkart or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the website/ app.
- Qkart and other trademarks owned may not be used without express written consent. The only exclusion is the use of press photos provided by Qkart on the Qkart website for press and marketing purposes.
If you pay for any of our one-time payment plans, you agree to pay all fees or charges to your account for the Service in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time that each fee or charge is due and payable. Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card account, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms to determine your rights and liabilities with respect to your Payment Provider. By providing Qkart with your credit card number and associated payment information, you agree that Qkart is authorised to verify information immediately, and subsequently invoice your account for all fees and charges due and payable to Qkart hereunder and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to immediately notify Qkart of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. Qkart reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by e-mail delivery to your organisation administrator(s).
Any Legal fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by you.
No contract will exist between you and Qkart for the Service until Qkart accepts your order by a confirmatory e-mail, SMS/MMS message, or other appropriate means of communication.
You are responsible for any third-party fees that you may incur when using the Service.
Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Qkart. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff through our Platform. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you are exploring, evaluating, and purchasing the products online.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any good we sell or service that weprovide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our platform.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, "Suggestions") provided by you to Qkart with respect to the website/app shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Qkart.
Qkart shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
We've updated our "Terms & Conditions" to provide you with complete transparency intowhat is being set when you visit our site and how it's being used. By using our website/app, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
This Terms & Conditions applies only to the Services. The Services may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by Qkart. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from the Services to another website, our Terms & Conditions are no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our platform, is subject to that website as own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other methods to collect information about you.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that Qkart may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at Qkart as sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Qkart when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if Qkart disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account.
If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/ or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
Modifications to Our website/app
Qkart reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website/app or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our website/app
Qkart may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the website/app, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgradesand other modifications ("Updates").
Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the website/app. You agree that Qkart has no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the website/app to you.
You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the website/app, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Qkart shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Qkart does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and youaccess and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Qkart.
Qkart may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Qkart, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the website/app and all copies thereof from your computer
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the website/app and delete all copies of the website/app from your computer.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of Qkart's rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright owner or such owner as agent and believe any material on our website/ app constitutes an infringement on your copyright, please contact us setting forth the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on his behalf; (b) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing; (c) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email; (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorised by the copyright owners; and (e) the a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
You agree to indemnify and hold Qkart and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand,including reasonable Legals' fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the website/app; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party
The website/app is provided to you "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Qkart, on its own behalf and on behalf of its affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the website/app, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, Qkart provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the website/app will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, website/apps, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither Qkart nor any Qkart's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the website/app, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the website/app will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the website/ app; or (iv) that the website/app, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of Qkart are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, time bombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of or limitations on implied warranties or the limitations on the applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of Qkart and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the website/app.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Qkart or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, for loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the website/app, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the website/app, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if Qkart or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of anobligation under this Agreement shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute waiver of any subsequent breach.
No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power under this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of that right or power. Nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power under this Agreement preclude further exercise of that or any other right granted herein. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
Amendments to this Agreement
Qkart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at anytime. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our website/app after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorised to use Qkart.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Qkart regarding your use of the website/app and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between you and Qkart.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when you use or purchaseother Qkart's services, which Qkart will provide to you at the time of such use or purchase.
Updates to Our Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.
The website/app and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Qkart, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by India and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The material may not be copied, modified, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Qkart, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions. Any unauthorised use of the material is prohibited.
Agreement to Arbitrate
This section applies to any dispute EXCEPT IT DOESN AT INCLUDE A DISPUTE RELATING TO CLAIMS FOR INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF REGARDING THE ENFORCEMENT OR VALIDITY OF YOUR OR Qkart as INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The term A dispute means any dispute, action, or other controversy between you and Qkart concerning the Services or this agreement, whether in contract, warranty, tort, statute, regulation, ordinance, or any other legal or equitable basis. Dispute will be given the broadest possible meaning allowable under law
Notice of Dispute
In the event of a dispute, you or Qkart must give the other a Notice of Dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, the facts giving rise to the dispute, and the relief requested. You must send any Notice of Dispute via email to: info@Qkart.in. Qkart will send any Notice of Dispute to you by mail to your address if we have it, or otherwise to your email address. You and Qkart will attempt to resolve any dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the Notice of Dispute is sent. After sixty (60) days, you or Qkart may commence arbitration.
If you and Qkart don’t resolve any dispute by informal negotiation, any other effort to resolve the dispute will be conducted exclusively by binding arbitration as described in this section. You are giving up the right to litigate (or participate in as a party or class member) all disputes in court before a judge or jury. The dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Either party may seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect the party’s rights or property pending the completion of arbitration. Any and all legal, accounting, and other costs, fees, and expenses incurred by the prevailing party shall be borne by the non-prevailing party
Submissions and Privacy
In the event that you submit or post any ideas, creative suggestions, designs, photographs, information, advertisements, data or proposals, including ideas for new or improved products, services, features, technologies or promotions, you expressly agree that such submissions will automatically be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the sole property of Qkart without any compensation or credit to you whatsoever. Qkart and its affiliates shall have no obligations with respect to such submissions or posts and may use the ideas contained in such submissions or posts for any purposes in any medium in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services using such ideas.
Qkart may, from time to time, include contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or other activities (Promotions) that require you to submit material or information concerning yourself. Please note that all Promotions may be governed by separate rules that may contain certain eligibility requirements, such as restrictions as to age and geographic location. You are responsible to read all Promotions rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to participate. If you enter any Promotion, you agree to abide by and to comply with all Promotions Rules.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services on or through the Services, which terms and conditions are made a part of this Agreement by this reference.
In the event a product and/or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product and/or service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account or other payment account in the amount of the charge.
Qkart is not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision.
Qkart does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall Qkart be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. The Company reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The Qkart service and its contents are provided "as is" and "as available" without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Qkart is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Qkart exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Qkart Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Qkart specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Qkart Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Qkart Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Qkart Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Qkart or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Qkart does not warrant that the Qkart Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +91 925 4120 016
- Via this Link: https://qkart.in/contact-us
- Via this Address: 562/7, Subash Nagar, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001